Explore the most recent updates to Windows Autopilot, which include a zero-touch experience for the deployment of new Windows 10 devices and device reset capabilities, all powered by Microsoft 365.
Check out the new capabilities:
• Hardware vendors can now automatically register the Windows 10 devices you acquire with your Azure AD tenant.
• Windows Autopilot reset gives you the ability to reset a device and bring it back into a fully business-ready state with the click of a single button in Microsoft Intune.
• Preview of Remote Reset (available through the Windows Insider Program)
• Block users from accessing the desktop until all configured policies, settings, and profile from Intune have been provisioned.
• No longer a need to manually assign a profile to newly acquired Windows 10 devices.
• Preview of self-deploying mode (available through the Windows Insider Program)
Windows Autopilot documentation: https://aka.ms/windowsautopilot
Windows Insider Program, become a member: https://insider.windows.com
Subscribe to Microsoft Mechanics YouTube channel:
Follow us on Twitter:
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|To access this content, you will need an access or discount code. If you have an access or discount code, please enter it here and click Submit.|